Innovative Memory Care at Cypress Cove
With an unparalleled attention to detail, The Cottage at Cypress Cove was designed, built and appointed with features that are not only functional but also fully vetted as beneficial to those with dementia and memory impairment. Merging a lovely, home-like environment with a leading-edge approach to Memory Care has resulted in innovation that is as high touch as it is high tech.
Such visionary design features include:
- Southwest Florida’s first Snoezelen™ Room, a multi-sensory, fully programmable environment designed to reduce anxiety and provide stimulation in an atmosphere of safety and security
- Expansive windows to take advantage of natural light
- Four distinct households that feature custom designs, unique furnishings, and color combinations that serve as a visual guide
- Ketra™ Light Treatment system designed to improve sleep and reduce the effects of sun-downing. The system subtly shifts light to mimic sunrise to sunset and improves residents’ sleep efficiency, reduces depression and agitation
- Secure, tropical outdoor garden with interactive water features, a custom-designed fountain, and low-impact walking paths