Features and Amenities at The Cottage
You can be assured that your loved one will be safe, well cared for, and engaged in stimulating activities each day.
Our dedicated staff provides assistance with all activities of daily living, three nutritious meals daily, housekeeping, linen service, scheduled transportation, and customized programming.
Cypress Cove provides security 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as well as safety precautions that include pass-entry doors and individual family passcodes.
High-Quality Care at The Cottage
Our residents have access to medical care from compassionate, highly trained staff. In addition to care provided under the leadership of a Licensed Practical Nurse on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week and Certified Nursing Assistants, The Cottage offers:
- Access to Cypress Cove’s Medical Director, a fully licensed physician
- Specialty physicians on-site, including a Psychiatrist, Podiatrist, and Dermatologist
- An industry-leading ratio of staff to residents
- Medication management provided by a Licensed Nurse
- Full-time, on-site Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- A full-time Certified Recreational Therapist
- Easy access to HealthPark Medical Center, which is just footsteps away
- Elegant country kitchens with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bars
- Private parlors in all households designed for family visits and celebrations
- Multi-purpose room featuring “It’s Never Too Late” (IN2L) interactive system
- Onsite full-service beauty and barbershop
- 24-hour emergency response system
Dining at The Cottage
Residents of The Cottage are served three delicious, healthy meals daily. Individual resident profiles allow us to customize meals for each resident. Fresh fruits and vegetables, and homemade soups and ice cream are created by our chefs, who offer our residents in Memory Care the same delicious food and level of service available across the Cypress Cove campus. We have beverage stations featuring coffee, tea, and fresh fruit-infused water available throughout the day.
All Private Rooms at The Cottage
Each resident of The Cottage has a private unit with spacious bathroom and walk-in shower and innovative safety features. Every effort has been made to make our residents feel safe, comfortable, and at home. Floor plans have been specially designed for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia-related conditions.
Apartment amenities include:
- Granite countertops
- Tray ceilings
- Expansive windows to maximize natural lighting and plantation shutters
- Wall-mounted flat-screen televisions
- Individual heating and cooling for personal climate control
Learn more about The Cottage at Cypress Cove.
Let's Start the Conversation
AL License #AL9630