Tour Cypress Cove
The best way to see how beautiful senior living can be is to come visit.
Innovative Memory Care Programming at Cypress Cove
The Cottage at Cypress Cove provides engagement opportunities and innovative approaches to Memory Care in a comfortable, secure, homelike environment. From our seasonal farmers' markets in our tropical outdoor garden, to our morning meditation and wellness programs, to our festive family nights, our ever-changing calendar events is based on our current residents' unique preferences and interests.
The Cottage features a weekly happy hour with live music, interactive cooking demonstrations by our chefs, music, art, and pet therapy, along with relaxing chats by our custom-built fireplaces in our four exquisite living rooms.
Wellness at The Cottage
- Daily wellness programs, including Tai Chi, laughter yoga, Zumba, free weights, resistance bands, purposeful breathing techniques, dynamic movement and stretching to improve balance, strength, range of motion, and fall prevention
- Cognitive exercises, including storytelling, word games, reminiscing, trivia, puzzles, card games, dominoes, and learning of a new game once a month
- Creative pursuits developed around resident interests, including gardening club, walking group, herb garden, cooking group, tea tasting, social groups, golfing, and corn hole
- Monthly outings to local restaurants and parks and relaxing golf cart rides around our campus
- Monthly social events, including weekly happy hours with live music, music & movement classes, dance groups, and holiday socials
- State-of-the-art tools, including It’s Never Too Late (IN2L) program designed for Alzheimer’s and dementia; iPad, iPod, and interactive animals designed to promote positive interaction
- Snoezelen Room designed to reduce agitation, anxiety
- Seasonal special events like farmers’ markets, family nights, and intergenerational programming
- Montessori-type programming, including purposeful activities, like folding laundry, helping staff clean up after meal times, sorting activities, and memory boxes
- Pet therapy provided weekly with a trained therapy dog
- Art therapy provided every two weeks
- Music therapy provided weekly
Learn more about The Cottage at Cypress Cove.
Let's Start the Conversation
AL License #AL9630