Tour Cypress Cove
The best way to see how beautiful senior living can be is to come visit. Please do!
Secret Recipes From Our Chef
Our residents appreciate fine dining at Cypress Cove! Our chef has opened his recipe box and wants to share some of our favorite dishes with you each month. Enjoy.
March Recipe of the Month, California Chicken
Serving size- 4
Chicken breast – 4
Egg wash – as needed
Flour – as needed
Italian bread crumbs – as needed
Olive oil – as needed
Guacamole – 1 cup
Salsa – ½ cup
Sour cream – 1 cup
Lime juice – 1 tablespoon
Salt and pepper – as desired
Diced tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix guacamole and salsa together and set aside.
- Mix lime juice, salt and pepper, and sour cream together and set aside.
- Place chicken in flour being sure to coat chicken, next place in egg wash and coat chicken, finally place chicken in Italian bread crumbs and coat chicken.
- In a large Sautee pan heat oil and sear chicken for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Next, place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken reads 165 degrees F.
- Plate chicken, top with guacamole and sour cream then garnish with diced tomatoes.