Letting your loved ones know that you are thinking about them regularly after they transition to Cape Coral Senior Living is important. However, sometimes your busy schedule or lack of ideas can prevent you from sending them a care package. Our Cypress Cove family put together a list of monthly subscription boxes that could create an endless list of presents they can use and enjoy each month. It also gives you something exciting to talk about during your regular calls.
The Crafting Guru.
- If your loved one has always loved the arts. The Smart Art Box might be a perfect gift for them. Every month a unique art project is sent to them and includes all the supplies needed to make it come to life. It gives them the opportunity to experiment with a variety of mediums.
The Coffee Aficionado.
- Atlas Coffee offers a subscription box that provides a curated micro-lot coffee sampling from around the world. Each month you can discuss which coffee they tried. The box includes flavor notes, a postcard, and brewing tips.
The Plant Enthusiast.
- Does your loved one have a green thumb? Then they will love one of these two subscription box options. The first one is for the gardener. The House Plant Box sends them a unique plant with a care guide each month. You can pick the plan that works best for them. Whether they prefer indoor plants, air plants, succulents, pet-friendly plants, and more! For the senior in your life who loves flowers, the Bloomsy Box is perfect. It sends them a distinctive farm-to-table bouquet of flowers each month to freshen up their living space.
The Book Fanatic.
- The popular Book of the Month Club might be the perfect gift for them. Each month they can choose from the 5 best new reads and have them delivered to their doorstep.
- This box is perfect for a loved one who misses traveling around the globe and trying new things. Each month the Snacks by Try the World subscription box will send them 6 all-natural snacks from 6 countries. It is a great way to be adventurous from the comfort of your own home. Please note that if they have a variety of food allergies, this might not be the best option for them. Maybe bring it to them on your visit each month and make sure you removed any unsafe foods before they indulge.
There are a variety of subscription box options out there. These were just a few of our favorites. If you have questions about what is allowed at Cypress Cove depending on the type of community your loved one is moving into or already lives in, then give us a call. We would love to help you think of some additional ideas or give you some input. We know you care about your loved ones who have transitioned to Cape Coral Senior Living, but a little reminder each month does not hurt.