Residents of Independent Living apartments and villas pay a one-time entrance fee, based on the size and location of the residence you choose, as well as a monthly service fee. Both of these ensure lifetime residency and full access to Cypress Cove’s amenities and healthcare.
Contracts return up to 100% of your entrance fee to you or your estate, conserving your assets, and providing a legacy for your heirs. We offer various contract options, all with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
LIFE CARE PLAN
The Life Care Plan provides security and peace of mind by including all of the benefits of an independent lifestyle plus unlimited Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing, should you need it in the future, at the same monthly service fee as Independent Living. We offer two levels of refundable entrance fee refunds. With our comprehensive Life Care Plan, you are assured that your long-term care needs will be met and your financial assets will be protected.
MODIFIED CARE PLAN
The Modified Care Plan offers a reduced entrance fee for Independent Living with the assurance of unlimited Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Care, and 30 days of Skilled Nursing each year.
With the Fee-for-Service Flex Plan, you only pay for the Long-Term Care services you may actually use. Should you need Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Care, or Skilled Nursing in the future, it is available to you as needed, on a private-pay basis. Just as important: If you ever leave our community, your full entrance fee is refunded to you or your estate.
Let Us Help You Figure Out the Finances
Our financial approval process helps you determine the most appropriate contract plan and type of residence based on your specific financial situation. The review takes into account a blend of your assets as well as your income to be sure the right option is in place. Our retirement counselors will be glad to meet with you on an individual basis.
Call us at 239-900-1535 to compare your costs with our three financial options.
- Flexible dining meal plan options
- Utilities (except telephone)
- Free Wi-Fi in all apartments
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundering of bed and bath linens
- Property taxes and insurance
- Private transportation to medical appointments
- Scheduled trips to area shopping and entertainment
- Complete home, building maintenance, and grounds-keeping
- Planned social, recreational, cultural, and educational activities
- Wellness programs encompassing nutrition, exercise and lifestyle
- Urgent response call system with 24-hour monitoring
- 24-hour security services
- Preferred access to our healthcare communities, should you need a higher level of care
Learn more about Life Care vs. Rental Contract Options
On average, nursing care costs more than $100,000 a year in Florida. The Life Care Plan at Cypress Cove ensures that you have a plan for the future and provides all levels of healthcare services for a consistent monthly fee, potentially saving you thousands.
SELECT THE PRICING GUIDE THAT MOST SUITS YOUR INTERESTS: