Tour Cypress Cove
The best way to see how beautiful senior living can be is to come visit. Please do!
Assisted Living at The Inn at Cypress Cove
Cypress Cove offers exceptional Assisted Living at The Inn. With 44 deluxe, private, one-bedroom apartments, residents enjoy an elegant environment unlike any other in the Fort Myers area. Our personal care services are distinctive. We support a person-centered approach to care throughout our community, which ensures that our residents receive individualized care and programming suited to their abilities.
Our goal is to help our residents live at the very highest level of functioning, allowing choices to preserve dignity and guidance to ensure safety and comfort.
- Comprehensive monthly fee that includes assistance with all activities of daily living, medication management by a Licensed Nurse, three meals daily, utilities, housekeeping, linen services, scheduled transportation, customized programming, and 24-hour emergency response system
- Access to Cypress Cove’s Medical Director, a fully licensed physician. Specialty physicians onsite, including a Psychiatrist, Podiatrist, and Dermatologist
- Full-time, onsite Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Resident care provided under the leadership of a Licensed Nurse onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Situated just footsteps from HealthPark Medical Center
Apartment Features at The Inn at Cypress Cove
- Spacious one-bedroom units featuring high ceilings, crown moulding, plantation shutters, and an expansive walk-in closet
- Kitchenettes in every unit featuring granite countertops, sinks, and mini-refrigerator
- Large private baths with walk-in shower, non-slip flooring, and safety bars
- 24-hour licensed nursing supervision, including medication management
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily, including snacks and beverage stations
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Paid utilities including electric, cable, Wi-Fi, and trash removal
- 24-hour campus-wide security and emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and flat-linen services, with bed-making and fresh towels
- Room service, if you’re feeling under the weather
Community Features and Amenities
- Beautifully appointed living rooms and activity rooms located on each floor, promoting interaction and companionship
- An elegant dining room with restaurant-style menus, featuring fresh fruits and vegetables, and homemade soups and desserts daily
- Private parlors and seating areas designed for family visits and celebrations
- Screened Lanai, secure tropical courtyard, and lakefront pathways for year-round enjoyment of our beautiful Southwest Florida weather
- Onsite full-service beauty and barber shop
- Full-service bank, ATM, gift shop and convenience store
Independent Living residents at Cypress Cove have priority access to The Inn at Cypress Cove. We welcome residents from outside our community based on availability.
Fees & Pricing at The Inn
Residential Unit with Standard Assisted Living: $217 per day
Residential Unit with Extended Congregate Care: $244 per day
- Assistance with all activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation, and toileting
- Assistance with administration and management of medications
- Three delicious meals served restaurant style in our dining room, plus snacks and refreshments
- Private, one-bedroom residences featuring spacious bathrooms, expansive closets, and walk-in showers
- All utilities, including personal heating and cooling, cable, and internet
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen and towel service
- Transportation to scheduled activities, events, and sites
All rates are charged in advance based on the number of days within the month.
Personal Housekeeping & Laundry Services:
- Weekly Laundry Services: $100 per month
- Additional Housekeeping Services: $25 per hour
- Community Fee: $3,000
- Pet Fee $200
If assistance is required with pets, an hourly fee may apply. Please see weight-limit policy.
AL License #AL9630