The Mead Therapy Center
Progressively designed, the 3,500-square-foot Mead Therapy Center brings all therapy disciplines together in one place.
Programs include physical therapy, encompassing services for orthopedic and stroke patients, balance and vestibular rehabilitation, and occupational and speech therapies.
Our goal is to speed healing and improve recovery with these state-of-the-art offerings:
- Specialized equipment, including the BiodexTM and ait training systems that use biofeedback, virtual and interactive technology to improve balance and stability
- MATRIX medical strength training equipment
- Dedicated training kitchen, bathroom and laundry with washer and dryer
- ACP electric stimulation, including PENS, ultrasound, moist heat modalities
- State-of-the-art balance training technology
- NuStep T6MAX TrailRunner – exercise in virtual locations around the world
- OmniVR virtual reality system