Fulfilling and Purposeful Living
Meaningful life is a life filled with generosity.
You need not search far to find examples of generosity at Cypress Cove. Financial giving and volunteering play primary roles for residents, staff, board members and volunteers.
Cypress Cove raises the standard in South Fort Myers for giving back. Through individual and collective efforts, we partner with other nonprofit agencies for the good of our community.
Cypress Cove is creating a neighborhood of friendly people, fresh ideas and new possibilities. Residents enjoy the highest level of quality of life—and their families have peace of mind knowing their loved ones are filling every day with purpose and meaning.
Contributions of time, talent and treasure make all this happen. Generosity from current and former residents and their families, staff, board members, foundations, corporations and philanthropic individuals in the community make Cypress Cove the place where everyone loves to live and work and give.
You can participate in our mission through making a directed gift. Click here to learn about our most popular, meaningful causes.
- Community Enhancement Projects
- Employee Disaster Support
- Memory Care Residences at Cypress Cove
- Resident Benevolent Care
- Staff Scholarships
What are the benefits of making a gift to Cypress Cove?
Charitable giving to Cypress Cove offers the personal satisfaction of investing in a vibrant community, enabling it to flourish and be even stronger financially. All gifts to Cypress Cove at HealthPark Florida, whether restricted or unrestricted, are tax-deductible since Cypress Cove is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
Discover the ways you can reach out to others with a donation to Cypress Cove:
- Create a named and/or endowed staff scholarship
- Outright gifts, including cash, securities, property, and paid insurance policies
- Deferred or planned gifts, including bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, and remainder interest in property
- Redirect RMDs from your IRA as Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Remember Cypress Cove in your will and estate plans
- Name Cypress Cove as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, life insurance, or bank and investment accounts
If you have questions about making a gift to Cypress Cove, please contact Dr. Z. Allen Abbott in the Office of Philanthropy at 239-425-1639.
Tax ID Number: 65-0610085
Registration number: CH20476
Disclosure Statement from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from The Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.